Things To Know
Some things to note about the club:
- 3 fully stocked bars with both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Enter on Main Street side but parking is all around the building in PAY lots
- Have your ID ready by the time you get to the front door (even if you are not drinking)
- Venue has a coat check, cash only
- Venue sells pizza so if you want a meal before try one of our suggested spots below
- Small bags and Purses are OK but will be searched – please keep luggage and large bags in your car or hotel
The Buffalo Niagara airport is Located in Cheektowaga, NY, 10 miles from Downtown Buffalo. Rental cars are right on site, or you can go to the Uber or Lyft ride sharing area immediately to your Left when you exit baggage claim.
Where To Stay
AirB&B’s – They are abundant and relatively cheap in the Allentown & Elmwood village area not far from Riverworks! Check those out if you want to stay for a reasonable price with a group and take in some Victorian charm.