++++ Chicken Wings
The two that are most known in Buffalo are Anchor Bar and Duff’s but not necessarily our favorites.
Some of our favorites include:
- Bar Bill: a bit of a drive, but the best! 185 Main St East Aurora, NY 14
Closer to the venue:
Nine-Eleven Tavern Bloomfield Ave Buffalo, NY 14220
40 Thieves 727 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222 – One of our favorites!
Kelly’s Korner 2526 Delaware Ave Buffalo, NY 14216
- Remedy House: 429 Rhode Island St Buffalo, NY 14213
(egg on a roll sandwich best in Buffalo)
- Breadhive 402 Connecticut St Buffalo, NY 142.13
Grindhaus: 160 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14201 (also has vegan food options)
Public Espresso & Coffee: 39l Washington St Buffalo, NY 14203
Overwinter Coffee: 9 Genesee St Buffalo, NY 14203 (right across the street from Hyatt & a couple blocks from 500 Pearl)
Bean Bastard Coffee: 448 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY
Tipico Coffee: 1084 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
- Casa Azul 191 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14201
- Breezy Burrito 1000 Elmwood Ave 14222
- Taqueria Ranchos Dos 445 Delaware Ave Buffalo, NY 14202
- Aguacates 765 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
- Lloyd Taco Factory 1503 Hertel Ave Buffalo, NY 14216
Pho Lantern: 837 Niagara St Buffalo, NY 14213
Pho Dollar: 322 W Ferry St Buffalo, NY 14213
++++ Vegan/Gluten Free
- Strong Hearts 295 Niagara Street Buffalo NY 14201
- Amy’s Place: 3234 Main St Buffalo, NY 14214
- Swan Street Diner: 700 Swan St Buffalo, NY 14210
- Betty’s: 370 Virginia St Buffalo, NY 14201
- Pizza Plant 125 Main Street Buffalo, NY 14203
La Nova: 37l W Ferry St Buffalo, NY 14213
Mister Pizza: 1065 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
- Allentown Pizza: (vegan option) 94 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
Carbones: Try The Sweet Sauce!: 568 South Park Ave Buffalo, NY 14204
Macy’s: If you are not staying in the city limits, they have some wild specialty options) 3348 Genesee St Cheektowaga, NY 14225
++++ Pub fare/comfort:
- 40 Thieves: 727 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222 In the heart of the Elmwood village. Great Tap Beer selection. Great spirits selection. Great portions. Great wings. Smitty style. Do it.
Sidelines Sports Bar and Grill: 189 Delaware Ave Buffalo, NY 14202 Crispy chicken wontons and their specialty Mac n cheese bowls are highly recommended. Close to most of the Downtown Hotels
- Mister Sizzle’s: Some the best burgers, chicken sandwiches, and milkshakes in town. Lots of vegan and mocktail options as well. 346 Connecticut St Buffalo, NY 14213
Ted’s Hot Dogs: 124 W Chippewa Ave Buffalo, NY 14202 Currently only mobile order pickup, but the slight inconvenience is still worth it.
Cafe 59: 62 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14202 Arguably the best chicken finger sub in the city.
Globe Market: Great soups, sandwiches and salads 762 Elmwood Ave
Buffalo Sabres: There is a home game on Saturday, December 9 at 7pm against Montreal. We are working on locking in a block of seats so we can all sit together – stay tuned for a booking link!
- Buffalo Bills: Bills are away this weekend but have a monster game Sunday Dec 10th against KC! If you wanna stay an experience a huge Bills Win join us at Rec Room for their Bills Viewing Party! No Cover! Great time!
Albright Knox Art Gallery – Must see if you are into art – beautiful new expansion 1285 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
Niagara Falls – Worth the drive if you are traveling from out of town
- Rec Room – Official Friday Night Post Show After Pary w/ Live Band Karaoke! No Cover with BL ticket, $5 without. 21+ 79 W Chippewa Street, around the corner from Ballroom
- Lucky Day: great selection of whiskey 320 Pearl St Buffalo, NY across from Hyatt
- Misuta Chows: Japanese food with a barcade and good tunes. 521 Main St
- The Pink: (legendary) 223 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14201
- Beer Keep: 1002 Elmwood Ave Buffalo NY 14222
- Jack Rabbit: (Live Music, Cool Vibe, Great Food) 1010 Elmwood Ave
- House of Charm: (cheap drinks, good vibe, good music) 517 Washington St
- Resurgence Brewing: 55 Chicago St Buffalo, NY 14204
- Hartman’s Distilling Co: 55 Chicago St Buffalo, NY 14204
- ABV: great burgers and great tap selection175 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14201
- Essex St Pub (great burgers and jukebox) 530 Rhode Island St Buffalo, NY
- Gypsy Parlor: Great Bar w. Great Food on West Side. 376 Grant St, Buffalo, NY 14213
- Riff City (Official Saturday Night Party where we will be guest DJing! 166 Chandelor Street Buffalo NY 14207
- HOD 734 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222
Black Dots: 368 Grant St Buffalo, NY 14213 This spot rules. Even has a Little bar in it.
Revolver Records: (2 Locations) 831 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222 & 1451 Hertel Ave Buffalo, NY 14216
There are so many boutique shops all along Elmwood Ave, Allen St, and Hertel Ave that it would be impossible to List them all. Park on any of those streets and walk a few blocks to check them out.
A couple we recommend:
Pine Apple Company: 65 Allen St Buffalo, NY 14202 Local artwork, cool Buffalo-themed stuff.
Oxford Pennant: 73l Main St Buffalo, NY 14203 Pennants, pins, patches, great atmosphere.
- Buffalo Holiday Market: 223 South Park Buffalo, NY 14204. Outdoor market with artisan crafters, vintage sellers and holiday foods.
Tues-Fri 3pm-9pm Sat/Sun 12pm-9pm buffaloveholidaymarket.com
- Spoke & Dagger Co.: 1434 Hertel Avenue Buffalo, NY 14216. Riding Gear, Vintage Goodies, Parts & Apparel curated for the Motorcycle Lifestyle. spokeanddaggerco.com
- The Ice at Canalside Buffalo Waterfront: 44 Prime St Buffalo, NY 14202
All sorts of stuff going on here. Ice skating for $7. Ice bike and ice bumper car rentals. Take a picture with Shark Girl (post it on social media with the hastag #Blissmas). See a fully restored 1924 vintage carousel.
Free Ice Skating-Rotary Rink: 40 Fountain Plaza Buffalo, NY 14202.
Thursday & Friday 11a-2p / Saturday & Sunday 11a-6p